Guest Speaker April 4th

I’m delighted to announce our guest speaker for Saturday’s class will be Steven Van Patten, author of the critically acclaimed Brookwater’s Curse trilogy, and the Killer Genius series. Along with a plethora of other honors and accolades, SVP won three African-African-American Literary Awards, two for Hell At The Way Station (Best Anthology and Best In Science Fiction) and one for Best Independent Publisher of 2019.

You can find out more about Steven Van Patten’s work at Laughing Black Vampire Productions. Please bring your questions and comments to class. SVP will be with us from 11am until 11:30am. Our Virtual Classroom will be open this Saturday from 10:30am until 12 midday. I encourage you to turn up, connect with your colleagues, and get important information about the upcoming Documented Paper Assignment.

Please remember your Synthesis Assignments are due Saturday April 4th by 11:59pm. Also, please remember that I am available for any questions or concerns you have connected to course work. You can email me at ybrener@bmcc.cuny.edu or text me at 917-650-0515.

See you in class!