May 2nd One on One Zoom Meetings

Hello All,

Next Saturday, May 2nd, I will be holding one on one meetings with each one of you instead of having a group meeting. Please submit your rough draft to me during the week so I will have time to read it and respond by May 2nd. I have changed the due date for the rough draft to May 1st at 11:59pm. The final draft of the documented paper is still due on May 9th at 11:59pm.

Please select a time and write your name in the appropriate space in the document provided in the Blackboard announcement. The time slots are first come first served. Please only choose time slots that are empty. If you have any comments about things you’d like me to prepare for our meeting, please either write them in the space next to your name, or email me. The one on one meetings are dependent on enough students claiming spots. If there is not sufficient demand, we will have a one hour meeting as usual. You can also request a separate meeting with me during the week. 

Please make sure to watch out for announcements over the next two weeks, since I will be posting any new information about the final exam here and on the class website.

Have a great week!

Yolande